This 5 Ingredient Pineapple Pie with whipped topping is easy to make, super fluffy, and absolutely delicious. It’s no-bake and perfect for a hot summer day, a special occasion, or any time of year!
Why I love this recipe
The fresh pineapple flavor mixed with the cool whip topping makes a really light and flavorful delicious dessert with just 10 minutes of prep then chills in the fridge. I highly recommend adding a chocolate syrup drizzle on top when serving.
As an Amazon Associate, I may make a small commission, at no additional cost, if you purchase through product affiliate links in this post.
(amounts are listed in the recipe card at the bottom of the post)
store-bought pecan crust
frozen whipped topping (thawed)
white granulated sugar
Optional for topping – maraschino cherries
You can use walnut pie crust, graham cracker pie crust, chocolate graham pie crust, or Oreo pie crust instead of pecan pie crust. You can also use homemade crust in any of these flavors.
Equipment used for this recipe
How to make 5 Ingredient Pineapple Pie
Step 1 – In the large bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the cream cheese and white sugar until fully combined.
Step 2 – Add fully-drained crushed pineapple and mix until incorporated.
Step 3 – Use a rubber spatula and fold the thawed whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Step 4 – Pour the pineapple mixture into the pre-made pecan crust.
Step 5 – Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours or more to let the pie set up.
Step 6 – Garnish the top of the pie with maraschino cherries if desired. Slice and serve.
Drain the crushed pineapple very well or the pie will be too thin.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
This recipe uses 1/2 cup of white granulated sugar.
You may also enjoy
- 1 store-bought crushed pecan crust
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 20-ounce can of crushed pineapple (fully drained)
- Optional for topping - maraschino cherries
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment (or hand mixer and bowl), mix together the cream cheese and white sugar until fully combined.
- Add the fully-drained crushed pineapple and mix until incorporated.
- Use a rubber spatula and fold the thawed whipped topping into the pineapple filling mixture.
- Pour the pineapple mixture into the store-bought pecan crust.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or more to let the pie set up.
- Garnish the top of the pie with maraschino cherries if desired. Slice and serve.
- Drain the crushed pineapple very well or the pie will be too thin.
- I highly recommend adding a chocolate syrup drizzle on top when serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
As an Amazon Associate I may make a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase through product links in this post.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 31gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
Hi and welcome. I’m Zona and I love creating recipes for easy dinners or desserts. Here you will find quick recipes, recipes that take minimal effort, or recipes that have few ingredients. Eat, drink, and enjoy!