This is an easy Quiche recipe with Spinach, made with just 5 ingredients plus salt and pepper, and just 5 steps! This vegetarian quiche is a family favorite for dinner, breakfast, or lunch!
Why I love this recipe
I love the versatility of quiches. It is acceptable to eat any time of day. It is a great option to serve at a holiday brunch, a comforting lunch, an easy-to-prepare dinner, or a delicious breakfast. This easy spinach cheese quiche is here for you.
As an Amazon Associate, I may make a small commission, at no additional cost, if you purchase through product affiliate links in this post.
(amounts are listed in the recipe card at the bottom of the post)
fresh spinach leaves
whole milk (or heavy cream)
shredded cheddar cheese
pre-made crust (store-bought or homemade pie crust)
Substitutions and Additions
Instead of spinach try other chopped veggies such as fresh broccoli florets, onion, bell pepper, spinach, zucchini, or asparagus. You will want to cook the veggies in a small amount of olive oil on the stove and then drain them before adding them to the egg mixture.
You can also use other cheeses such as pepper jack, sharp cheddar, mozzarella cheese, swiss cheese, goat cheese, or feta would also work well.
If you love bacon, crumble 2 or three slices of cooked bacon into the filling.
Equipment used for this recipe
How to make 5 Ingredient Quiche with Spinach
Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Step 2 – Roll out the pie crust, if not already shaped, and place it in a pie dish if it isn’t already in one.
Step 4 – Pour the egg filling into the prepared pie shell. Bake the quiche for 40-45 minutes, or until the eggs are set in the center. Check on the quiche starting at 30 minutes and tent the edges of the crust with aluminum foil if it is browning too quickly.
Step 5 – Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Leftover quiche reheats well. Wrap up the extra and save it in the refrigerator for quick breakfasts.
You may also enjoy
- 5-ounce bag of baby spinach leaves
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or heavy cream)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 9-inch pie crust (store-bought crust or homemade)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out the pie crust, if not already shaped, and place it in a pie dish if it isn't already in one.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the spinach leaves and cheddar cheese.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell. Bake the quiche for 40-45 minutes, or until the eggs are set in the center. Check on quiche starting at 30 minutes and tent the edges with foil if the crust is browning too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Leftover slices of quiche reheat well in the microwave.
As an Amazon Associate I may make a small commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase through product links in this post.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 155mgSodium: 387mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.
Hi and welcome. I’m Zona and I love creating recipes for easy dinners or desserts. Here you will find quick recipes, recipes that take minimal effort, or recipes that have few ingredients. Eat, drink, and enjoy!